An Introduction to London’s New Thing Library
Downtown London’s new Thing Library, housed in the Reimagine Space, is a place where Londoners share and learn together. Just like a library is a place where you can borrow books, a Thing Library (also known as a library of things or a tool library) is a place where you can borrow things.
This workshop will include a presentation about the Thing Library, followed by an interactive discussion. We will cover topics including:
- What is a Thing Library?
- Why are Thing Libraries important?
- What is the London Thing Library’s vision?
- What kinds of things does the Thing Library offer
- How to become a member of the Thing Library
- What membership includes and involves
- What kinds of things would you like to see in the Thing Libary in the future?
- How can we grow the Thing Library, together?
- How could you share your gifts, skills and time in order to contribute to the Thing Library’s development?
Masks highly encouraged.
Refreshments available – Please Bring Your Own Container.
Note on Parking:
Limited parking in front of the building or use the City parking lot in between Reimagine and Richmond Row – free parking for 2 hours when you use the promo code “CORE” on the Honk Mobile app.
Thank You to Our Partners