Hold Your Next Meeting at WPC
The Westminster Ponds Centre is a place to connect while prioritizing sustainability and environmental excellence. We offer a beautiful and functional space to support your work and mission, situated in the heart of nature.
About the Volunteer Training Centre (VTC)
The Volunteer Training Centre is equipped with all the amenities needed to ensure your next meeting is a success. The VTC allows a seamless and sustainable user experience for both hybrid and in-person meetings, with the unique bonus of being surrounded by nature.
The VTC comes stocked with:
- Chairs and tables (free)
- Guest WiFi (free)
- Projector & Screen (free)
Renting the VTC is making a commitment to having a successful meeting that is good for the environment.
- Reusable Plates and Cutlery (available upon request)
- Whiteboard (available upon request)
- Flipchart (available upon request)
- Conference phone (available upon request)
- 2 Televisions for breakout capabilities
- Porch access to the surrounding Westminster Ponds ESA
- Boardroom Style: 20
- Workshop Style: 30
- Theatre Style: 30
- Sustainable Facility
The Westminster Ponds Centre prides itself on being a sustainable, low-waste facility. There is a non-commercial kitchen for you to take advantage of. We just ask that you clean what you use when you are done (dishwasher on-site). Should you decide to have your meeting catered, please ask the caterer to avoid bringing disposables and use our dishware.
The Volunteer Training Centre is the place where high quality meets affordability. Enjoy the value that this beautiful space brings at an advantageous price point.
- Co-Tenant Member
Co-Tenant Members will be invoiced monthly for bookings in excess of your plan’s allotted hours.
- External User
All external bookers will be invoiced and charged immediately upon approval of the booking.
How to Reserve the Volunteer Training Centre
Please be sure to review the Volunteer Training Centre Rental Policy prior to booking.
Have any questions or concerns?
wpc [at] reforestlondon.ca (Contact Us)
Follow the instructions that apply to you or your organization.
- External Users
- View the calendar below to check the availability of the Volunteer Training Centre.
- When you click on your preferred date, an available time range will become visible below the calendar to click.
- Click on the time range to open the booking request form and complete the form (both page 1 & 2)
- Click submit and a representative will contact you via email within three (3) business days with an invoice and to confirm the booking upon payment.
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Note that without confirmed approval and received payment the booking request is still pending.
Complete all fields with as much detail as possible to ensure we are properly prepared to assist you on the day of your booking.
- Co-Tenant Members
An account has been created for you. Once activated, simply sign-in to Supersass to check availability and reserve the Volunteer Training Centre at your co-tenant rates.